Taking good care of your new plants is a very important step to keeping and maintaining your plants’ life. These simple steps will assist you in keeping your house and garden lavishly green throughout the year!
• Keep plants in medium-light locations – out of direct sunlight.
• Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light. Most flowering potted plants should be placed in areas with the most light in order to maintain good flower color and promote the maximum number of flowers to open. Foliage plants will do well under lower light levels and can be placed in areas providing reduced light.
• Plant soil should be kept moist at all times, not drenched but damp to touch.
• Plants should not be allowed to dry out or wilt. Be careful to avoid over watering – do not allow plants to stand in water.
• Avoid wetting plant leaves, this can cause a bacteria and spread to other leaves.
• Avoid excessive heat or cold.
• Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 65 to 72 degrees Fahrenheit) for best performance. They should be kept away from direct sunlight, heating or cooling vents, directly under ceiling fans, or next to televisions or radiators. (Appliances like televisions give off heat, which causes plants to dehydrate.)
Try these tips out and your plants will appreciate them!
Field of Flowers will be celebrating their annual Springtime Blooming Plant Celebration from Sat 4/13 – Sat 4/20 at the Boca Raton, Davie and Miami Flower Markets.
Stop by to win prizes & take advantage of our sale, SAVE 20% OFF all Designer Springtime Blooming Plant Arrangements & Grower Pots which include Hyacinth, Daffodil, Tulip & Hydrangea plants.
Every Sat during our celebration will have a FREE 2pm Design Demo.
Our skilled designers will show you the best techniques on how to create a stunning arrangement using fresh Springtime Blooming Plants.
No Reservations, No Fees, Just Fun!!!
Bring Family and Friends and enjoy learning together…
Don’t leave after the demo our designer will raffle off their arrangement to one of our lucky attendees!
Thanks for reading… www.fieldofflowers.com 1.800.963.7374 (1.800.96.FRESH)
You can call, click or come in to one of our Field of Flowers flower markets in Boca Raton, Miami or Davie, FL for over 100 varieties in store every day…plus supplies, vases, containers, everything you need to express yourself with flowers. Make your own arrangements, or order exquisite arrangements by our floral designers. Pick up in-store or ship fast and fresh locally or worldwide.